Monday, October 16, 2006

Photo Recap of the Last Several Months...

Sunday was a lovely day... after church, Bizarro Mom and Mr. P. were nice enough to let me travel to the Center of the Universe* with them and spend the afternoon there doing nothing. Well, we read and took an afternoon nap. Then I played the piano and looked through photos while Bizarro sorted them into notebooks.

Looking at the photos reminded me that I haven't posted any here in a while... so... here are some older photos (I've been so bad about taking photos lately... need to start taking more again!) which have finally been uploaded.

To make a photo larger, simply click on it.

Enjoy. :)

Here I am with Lizzy. :)



Here are some of the crazy youth from church... they're fabulous! :)



This was taken at the Lake one lazy Sunday afternoon. As you can see, the trailor was parked on the edge of the of the overhang, providing a perfect platform from which one can hurl oneself into the water.



Here's Syd playing the piano (yay for overstating the obvious) at the Music Seminar in Wiedenest.



If you ever need an army of Lego Men, Köln is the place to go. This was taken at a Lego shop in Köln. I was disappointed, though, because there were some repeats. Cheaters.



And another Köln picture... as usual, Mr. P. and Syd are analyzing (or shall I say overcomplicating?) something.



Here I am with Biff on one of his strange tractor-like-lawn-mower-like contraptions.



A group of us from choir sang during the Easter and Baptism service back in the Spring. (Yes, I'm wayyy behind in my photo uploading and posting.) Eleanor and I tried to sing alto... but it ended up being a weird mixture (at least in my case) of alto and soprano.



This is our gymnasium-turned-auditorium, used for special/larger events. Similar to how we used to do it at Hill Country Bible Church.



That's all for now...


*Hörstgen

No comments: