Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Visit from my Boys!

After driving to the Center of the Universe* for a freakin' awesome choir concert with Biff in Tenor, I returned home for the shock of my life. Waiting for me outside my appartment were John, Paul, George and Ringo. I kid you not. And the only alcohol I've had today was in the Tiramisu.

I invited them in, of course, and we talked into the wee hours of the morning about glass onions, newspaper taxis, the USSR, yellow submarines, paperbacks, and our mutual friend Lucy.

John kept talking philosophy and religion, but at least it was in English (if you consider British English to be English); Paul was a sweetie and played me some of my favourite songs, as he'd remembered to bring his guitar along; Ringo kept drumming his fingers on the coffee table and annoying me; and George didn't do or say much of anything.

Fun times.

Thanks, Karen!


*Hörstgen

2 comments:

Mary Elizabeth said...

Por supuesto, mi amiga!

Anonymous said...

Listen, do you want to know a secret? Do you promise not to tell? Closer, let me whisper in your ear...

I've known a secret for a week or two; no one knows, just we two.