Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Positive Sayings Gone Bad

*tee hee*

Because Bizarro's on vacation, it's possible once again to say negative things such as "Das Leben ist ein Jammertal" without getting yelled at or slapped. So... while I'm at it, why not go ahead and change common, positive sayings into dreary epitaphs?

We have to thank Beatrice for this one: The light at the end of the tunnel is headlights from the train that's about to run you over. And you're usually the positive thinker, Beatrice!

Then there's the lovely saying that it's always darkest just before the stars come out, or something along those lines. But I say: it's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.

Anyway.

I always miss my Mamita. And now I miss Bizarro Mom, too. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss your sister. She was kinda cute.

Anonymous said...

How about "Every cloud has a silver lining... which is radioactive waste about to rain on your head!"