Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sound Girl and Sidekick are BACK!

I'd like to take this post to express, in response to a comment from the infamous Sound Girl* herself, my deepest sympathies for excluding her, Sidekick** and Tall Guy*** (though he's arguably, assumably and unfortunately out of the picture and thus arguably, assumably and unfortunately oughtn't be included) from my current writings.

Sound Girl, thanks for dropping out of Oblivion!

I was actually reading through some old journals the other day, and I found where I'd listed all of my HCCSA classmates... but not just a list of names, of course... I'd also listed their nicknames and my general opinion of them, as well as rated them based on various characteristics (purely objective, mind you). Oh, the confu-sed mind of a high-schooler. Sound Girl and Tall Guy were there, right at the top, of course. :)

I kind of miss stalking *ahem* a certain boy during lunch period, egging cars, and reading interesting short stories in Mrs. Jackson's class. Those were some weird, messed up times.

Thank goodness I transferred to public school, though... that definitely solved all my problems. :)


*goes into a strange-reflective-trance-like-stupor-state*


Lyric of the Day: "I will paint my picture, paint myself in blue and red and black and gray. All of the beautiful colors are very very meaningful... Mr. Jones and me, we're gonna be big stars." (Thanks to Counting Crows)


*Sound Girl: The Keeper of the High School Sound System

**Sidekick: Her Trusty Accomplice (yup, that'd be me)

***Tall Guy: Sidekick's, em, five-year-long secret crush (though it was obvious)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I was such a miscreant and ran off with a different Super Heroine after lying to you.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to kick your butt, Tall Guy.

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't dare. I'm a Super Hero. Plus, I listen to Indie Folk and Emo music.

Anonymous said...

Well, I listen to the Beatles. And John Lennon could beat up Elliott Smith any day.

Mary Elizabeth said...

Or the younger guy, also except for Katherine. Just kidding. :) Yeah, maybe it's cause we're all so FREAKISHLY TALL.