Saturday, December 16, 2006

Biomuell* Conquered!!!

Yesterday was a Day of Victory, a Day of Conquered Fears, a magnificent Day in the History of Biomuell that will always be remembered and retold by generations to come.

It all began as a normal, peaceful day in the little German town of Neukirchen-Vluyn... while walking back to my appartment, day-dreaming and humming a lovely old hymn (without a jazz motiv), I couldn't help but notice the plethora of brightly coloured Fall leaves scattered over the cobblestone streets.

Bizarro Mom had evidently noticed them as well, as she was outside raking when I got home. So, I stopped to help.

[Aside for my dear American readers: leaves, branches, plants and such all belong in Biomuell.]

There were so many leaves, however, that we couldn't fit them into the Biomuell trash can.

Bizarro Mom: "I think you ought to stand in the trash can and press the leaves down so we can fit more in..."
Mary: "Em, what?"
Bizarro: "Here, I'll lift you into the trash can... you're light."
Mary: "Ok, but let me take my rings off first."


So, believe it or not, I was inside the Biomuell trash can, jumping up and down, trying to smash the leaves down and make more room. At first I was rather frightened... frightened that the Biomuell might swallow me up or eat me alive, or that I might dissolve right into the trash can.

But yesterday was victorious... not only was the Biomuell conquered, but my deep-entrenched-stemming-from-traumatic-past-events fear of Biomuell was conquered as well.

Driver's licence: obtained.

Biomuell issues: resolved.

Packing for Texas: Em...

New Job: Em...

Sanity: Em...


At least there's a certain degree of success in the chaos and confusion that can often be My Life.


*biological waste


[Aside II... for my new readers who haven't followed the drama and for my regular readers who are interested, here are the links to the previous Biomuell blogs, in chronological order:
My Biomuell is going to kill me in my sleep,
And the Biomuell Saga continues...,
BIOMUELL AMBUSH!!! (Or, Biomuell, Part III).]

No comments: