Saturday, December 02, 2006

Interview Preparation Questions

Got a list of interview prep questions I've been looking over and working through...

What attracts you to this particular company?
The fact that it's not bankrupt.

What is your biggest professional achievement?
The correction of our allocation cost center cycle... I calculated the necessasry correction and forecasted it. When the correction was executed, my forecast only had a 2,6% deviation from the actual costs. :)

Why should I give you this job?
Because I bought an expensive suit and removed my nosering for this interview. And because I'll put you on my hit-list if you don't.

What will you be looking for in a new role?
Something challenging but do-able, something requiring both German and English language skills, and something offering the opportunity to maybe take on new or different tasks in the future.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!!!!

No comments: