Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Picture Update Post

As usual, I'm behind on picture uploading and posting, so I thought I'd do a photo collage to catch up. So, my Dears, here are some of my favourite photos and memories from the past several weeks.

To make the picture larger, click on it. If you're not sure who someone is, check out the List of Characters.

Enjoy!

A few weeks ago, Tobi, Karin, Anne, Lizzy, the Little Rascal and I went to this old production site that's typical for the Ruhrgebiet. You can actually climb to the top of it and see where/how people used to work.


Tobi is explaining something to Anne and me...


Pretty high, hmm?


Aww, I love everybody. :)


I, em, have some news... just kidding! This is Lukas and he belongs to a little friend of mine.


Mamita and Ellen at the top of a Windmill in Xanten! I'm surprised Mom didn't freak. :)


Here's a picture from inside the windmill. The mill is actually in use - they grind the flour there and then make bread in a little bakery at the bottom of the mill. You can see a little of the shop through the opening in the floor.


Christiana, Helmut and I had a glass of Champagne at our "Stammkneipe" in celebration of the fact that I finally have my *bleeping* driver's license.


Here are Karin and Lizzy helping prepare for the Youth Church Service. Karin and I were in charge of feeding 150 people! *drama* But it ended up just fine. To see more pictures of Youth Service, check out our entry on the church blog.


Helmut, Bizarro Mom and Christiana at the Youth Service. :)


Mr. P. is explaining something to Charlotta Louisa. She's absolutely precious, and definitely a Daddy's Girl. :)


Last week a group of co-workers and I went to the Christmas Market in Moers and then got coffee afterwards. Eve is on the right... she's the one whose boyfriend plays in the band that we're going to see on Dec. 16th. :)


Here's my co-worker Fraenzchen, with whom I worked the closest. *sniff sniff* I really miss working with him and the rest of the group.


That's all for now, Folks.


[The Music Blog was updated yesterday, for those who are interested.]

1 comment:

Mary Elizabeth said...

Thank you, Dah-ling!