Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Three Countries in 24 Hours

So... when trying to find my way to an interview today (Tuesday), I missed my exit and ended up in a different country. That's right... I missed my turn and somehow ended up in Holland this morning.

Poor Syd - everyone's always making fun of him for getting ridiculously lost and turned around... but at least he manages to remain in the correct country.

As most of you know, I was in Madrid yesterday (Monday). So... Spain and Germany and Holland make three countries within 24 hours.

*oooh*

I'm honestly burnt out from everything, but I'll post the Madrid pictures as soon as I get them uploaded. I'd especially like for Emita and Karin to look at them - see how they compare to Mexico.

Hasta luego, mis amigos.

1 comment:

Mary Elizabeth said...

Aww, I'm glad you got it - though I sent it a while ago. I can't wait to see you either... and you're right - it's been way too long. Ridiculously long. *big hugs*