Sunday, July 09, 2006

BIOMUELL AMBUSH!!! (Or, Biomuell, Part III)

Augh!!! Just when I thought my Biomuell and I had taken a few steps forward in the right direction, he turned on me when I was least expecting it! He was cruel; he was manipulative; and he stunk (like the last guy I was semi-interested in).

Seriously, folks, I'm an idiot. A complete idiot.

Readers: "Oh, no you're not! You frequently do stupid things, but I wouldn't call you an idiot."
Mary: "You obviously haven't finished reading this post. It'll change your opinion."


Allow me to explain what happened between me and my Biomuell...

Thursday, as I was getting ready to leave for England, I thought of a conversation I'd had with Bizarro and Syd the evening before. The topic was my evil little electrical box... they informed me that if I pushed the primary switch downwards, it'd shut off all the electricity and water in my appartment. If you're gone for extended periods of time (key word: extended), flicking this little switch would be the clever thing to do. Being the genius I am, I decided to turn it off for the weekend... ya know... save some energy (it's the German way) and prevent anyone from using my washing machine, which is in the basement where everyone has access to it.

*click*

The Point of No Return.

Well, as I was returning home from the airport (thanks, Helmut, for picking me up!), I was thinking about how lovely a tall glass of chocolatey milk would be.

See where this is heading...?

Well, when I got home, the first thing I did was head to the fridge... and lo and behold... all my food had morphed into BIOMUELL!!! All I wanted was a cold glass of milk and maybe a joghurt. But instead I have heaps of reaking Biomuell that I have to deal with. Yeah, when killing the electricity, the fact that the fridge really ought to keep running somehow slipped my mind. Freaking idiot.

Das Leben ist ein Biomuellberg. Life is a mountain of biological waste.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're an Idiot. With a capital 'I.'

Anonymous said...

lol! oh mary... :-)

Mary Elizabeth said...

Leo - how many times do I have to tell you to cut it out with the rude comments? It's annoying.

Anonymous - um, thanks, Kat?? :)