Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Choir Pictures...

Today feels like a Picture Day as opposed to a Word Day... so... here are some pictures from our Choir summer party a couple of weeks ago.


Lounging around and talking... what a life.


Here I am with my dear fellow Alto Singer. :)



Thanks to Narcissus Helmut playing the guitar, we spent much of the evening singing praise songs under the stars...



One of the neighbor's cows escaped, so Biff tried to chase him back...



Hehe, I brought marshmallows for us to roast, which was fun. Everyone was fascinated by them, which was hilarious. Well, except Bizarro - she thinks they're too gooey/messy.



This picture makes me miss my Mom, who'd probably tell me not to sit on the ground in a nice skirt (a) cause it'd get dirty and (b) cause ladies probably shouldn't do such things. :(



It really was a lovely evening.

No comments: