Thursday, July 27, 2006

Or...?

It's due time for something good/ funny/ entertaining/ unusual/ happy/ different to happen.

For instance... why can't a Steinway drop out of the sky and land on my balcony? Or John Lennon come back from the dead and smoke hookah with me? Or I have a brilliant idea that changes the world? Or I miraculously develop Sydney-like-improv abilities? Or Constantine give a concert within biking distance of my flat? Or the world morph into Candyland?* Or the local grocery stores carry non-liquid deoderant? Or I not be so clingy, delusional and dependent? Or the driving school go up in flames? Or little elves wash my windows and mop my floors? Or I figure out the meaning of life?

Maybe someday...


*a children's boardgame, where the world is happy and made out of candy. I used to wish I were "Queen Frostine", the queen who ruled an island in a sea of ice cream. Em, I actually kind of still wish I were Queen Frostine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or how about you mop your own floors? With your tears.

Mary Elizabeth said...

Shut up, Leo. You're just jealous of me because I'm actually real. I think. And cogito ergo sum, eh?

Anonymous said...

wait a minute.. I want to be queen frostine. let's fight about it.

Mary Elizabeth said...

Ok, let's take this outside!

Actually, I always kind of envisioned you as as Princess Lollipop... and Emilie (don't ask me why) as Plumpy. And Tiny as nothing... maybe she wasn't around yet.

Mary Elizabeth said...

Now you're more in the Queen Frostine category... the Plumpy only applied when you were two-ish or three-ish. :)