Monday, March 05, 2007

Pictures of my Favourite Kiddos :)

Here are some great Youth-Group Group-Photos, which should give you an idea of what my Favourite Kiddos are like. As always, click on the picture to make it larger.


Here we are around Christmas Time...


This was taken at Hohegrete one lazy Sunday afternoon.


Here I am with some of my favourite girls at IKEA.


This was taken during our tractor tour yesterday... we ended up not only climbing in the trees, but also singing in the trees. The guys even composed a lovely blues song for us girls. There are videos, but before posting I have to get approval from everyone. :)

I love my Kiddos!

1 comment:

Mary Elizabeth said...

Em... you just kind of haul yourself up there... or you get someone to give you a lift. :) Climbing down is sometimes the hardest part... :)