Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sevelner Sunday

As promised, here are a couple of videos from our Tree-Climbing-And-Singing-Adventure last Sunday.

In this first video, everyone was singing "Lame Man." The Little Rascal is playing the guitar and Huckleberry is sitting on the right. Unfortunately the sound is off - must've been a problem with the uploading.




Well, the Beatles and Alanis Morissette officially have competition for my all-time favourite music group - check out this Musical Trio. :) I was showing Mariposa this video the other day, and we were laughing so hard we were crying (well, I was, at least). The best part is Sydney's Grand Whistling Finale. He takes his music very seriously, as you're about to see. :)

4 comments:

Miriii said...

xD

Mary Elizabeth said...

:)

Anonymous said...

I love climbing on trees.

Mary Elizabeth said...

Tobi - yes, that was very obvious last Sunday. And you're quite talented, I might add. :)