Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Update List

Things have been incredibly crazy, busy and hectic lately. Here's a list of some of the recent high-lights:

  • a wonderfully encouraging visit with my Mom, including everything from late-night-talks to sight-seeing to people-meeting to evening-walks.

  • great teamwork with the youth for the youth church service, which went wonderfully well!

  • listening to Neal's band during the youth church service - they were freaking amazing

  • working on a super-critical-top-secret project with Syd

  • crying happy tears after passing my practical driver's license test

  • knowing things I'm not supposed to know

  • not butchering my piano accompaniment piece when our choir sang last Sunday

  • getting together with some of my former coworkers

  • singing Beatles songs and drinking cappuccino at a little pub in Moers with Helmut and Christiana

  • receiving a postcard from my Emita

  • seeing a rainbow and thinking of hope, beauty and promises
  • No comments: