Monday, March 20, 2006

Welcome to my humble abode, Part II: The Kitchen *contains photos*

Today feels like a Picture Day as opposed to a Word Day, so I think I'll post a few more pictures of my cozy little flat... this time, of the kitchen. To make a picture larger, simply click on it.


Here you're looking into the kitchen/living room area from the hall...





This is taken from the living room...





Here's a closer-up view... two very important changes have taken place since this picture, however. First, I have a ratty little pink rug from Texas by the sink... and second, my fridge now has several other postcards in addition to my Sgt. Pepper postcard on it. There's one from Kenny, from my Emita, and from Constantine. :)





Here you can see all the pots and pans and such that different ladies in the church have given me... and yes, I do actually use them sometimes!





And last but not least, the little "bar" that separates the kitchen from the living room. Very cute and quaint, hmm?




Lyric of the day: "I want to be in the light as You are in the light... I want to shine like the stars in the Heavens..." (Thanks to dcTalk)

No comments: