Friday, March 10, 2006

One killer week down, one to go...

We. Made. It. Through. Another. Week.

*closes her eyes, takes a deep breath, and lets it slowly out*

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone for your prayers, encouragement, support and positive thoughts this week.

Now, if I can also make it through next week without the Big Kahunas from Muenchen taking a special trip to Kamp-Lintfort to tar and feather me for jeopardizing the budget, then all will be well with the world.

In order to "celebrate" the fact that it's Friday, I'm going to spend a lovely evening at home with my friend Leo... studying for my driver's license test, reading and drinking cappuccino (complete with whipped cream!).


Lyric of the day: "It's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a dog... it's been a hard day's night; I should be sleeping like a log..." (Thanks to the Beatles)

No comments: