Monday, May 08, 2006

Sisters, sisters!

Less than two days until my chica is here!

In honor of her pending arrival, a song from the movie White Christmas. Why, you might ask, a Christmas song in May? Because it feels like Christmas Eve!

Sisters, sisters,
There were never such devoted sisters.

Never had to have a chaperon, No Sir!
I'm there to keep my eye on her!

Caring, sharing
Every little thing that we are wearing.

All kinds of weather,
We stick together.
The same in the rain or sun.
Two different faces,
But in tight places,
We think and act as one.

Those who've seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us.

Many men have tried to split us up, but no one can.
Lord, help the mister
Who comes between me and my sister.
And Lord help the sister
Who comes between me and my man.


Thanks to Irving Berlin!


Katinkana-dabogana Countdown: approximately 1 day, 12 hours, 24 minutes!

No comments: