Monday, January 17, 2022

I'm NOT a F-$&%!-ing Nazi!

As there seem to be doubts, I would like to take this moment to clarify: I'm NOT a freaking Nazi!  And I don't even personally know any Nazis or Neo-Nazis!

At the past couple of demo-walks I've been to, groups of counter-protesters have started forming... and many of them hold signs accusing us (people who want FREEDOM of medical choice) as Nazis, extremists, radical-right-wingers and "Querdenker" (a derogatory term for someone questioning the Covid politics).  Part of me pities them, as this is what they're fed on a daily basis from the mass media... but it's still pretty annoying.

So when I got home, I vented to my dear sister Emita about the "anti Nazi" demonstrators screaming at us.... 

Emita: "I don't get the anti-Nazi demonstrators.  Were they against y'all or do they agree with y'all?"
Me: "They were yelling that we're Nazis! And people from antifa were demonstrating against us... shoulnd't they be against the government deciding what you do with your body, mandates, control, medical tyrannt, etc?  Isn't THAT closer to fascism?"
Emita: "Yeah that seems totally backwards... like the Nazis literally did medical experiments on people..."

Preach it, sister!

One other point I'd like to make: BOTH of my grandfathers, Herman Joseph Kossler and Edgar Willard Barber, fought in WW2 against actual Nazis.  Grandpa Kossler was an Admiral in the US Navy, and Grandpa Barber was a Pilot in the US Air Force.

So to all the people calling me a Nazi, I would like to say:  BOTH of my grandfathers fought in WW2 against the REAL Nazis, and contributed to their defeat... giving YOU the freedom today to demonstrate in the streets, calling me a Nazi.  Congratulations!  How about using your freedom to read a freaking history book instead of repeating history?!?

No comments: