Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What to write... ?

*thinks about what to write*

*eats chocolate*

*writes something extremely negative*

*deletes*

*thinks some more*

*writes something twistedly sarcastic*

*deletes*

*thinks again*

*gazes out the window*

*writes something tragically honest*

*deletes*

*closes her eyes and thinks*

*writes in symbolism*

*deletes*

*eats more chocolate*

*writes something irrelevant and shallow*

*deletes*

*thinks some more*

*gives up*


As many of you know, that's kind of where I am at this point. And not just with the blog. But things are improving.

2 comments:

STAG said...

A few long walks out in the sun, and your "genius" will re-awake. Summer is almost here, and the rains should have washed away most of the detritus of the winter.
I like your writing, and I too have conducted a concerto while driving down the road...

Sarah D said...

Mmmm... I like the "eating chocolate" part. I could write like that all day long! ;-)