Sunday, September 13, 2009

Verdammt. I chose the wrong painting.

Ah, a revelation has struck... do you guys remember when I was trying to make a decision about which painting to choose? Well, folks, I chose the wrong painting last June, which rather unfortunately resulted in the following painting:




And now, in a way, I'm at the cross-roads again, and still don't know what's right and what's wrong, or even what I want for that matter.* On the bright side, however, there are a few things I know I don't want, and people I don't particularly want to see, and I'm not afraid to say so, and to say no.

*But I do know one thing: plaid pink and white is pretty darn cute.

2 comments:

camille grayson said...

yeah, I have to agree, wrong picture. This one looks a little scary even.

Anonymous said...

Sure am glad to see you're writing again...
I love you sweetie --
Mom