Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hello. Hello! Hello?

I've reached a new level of over-analysis. Over-complicating and over-analyzing even the simplest of things has always been one of my hobbies (or obsessions? or addictions?). As Syd once said, "Why Simple when it can be Complicated?" And I completely agree. Though I do have to admit that it's sometimes a complete waste of mental energy.

Nonetheless.

My newest Analysis Project consists of two little letters (well, one is capital) and an exclamation point. Who would have thought that my past would come back to haunt me in such a simple, unexpected, bizarre form? Not I. But then again, we all know that my life is anything but normal, tainted by a shadowed past and a recently-discoverered-self-constructed-walled-in present.

*crumble crumble crumble*

It's a mystery.

Life is a work in progress... or a work in destruction, depending on your current state and point of view.

At least I can joke about it - that's a huge step, and it proves that I can deal with stuff and move on. "Moving on" encompassing everything from the occasional psychological success to bailing out to a foreign country. Sometimes you just have to take a leap and pray you'll fly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

was, wenn die quelle dieser zwei buchstaben und des ausrufezeichens deinen blog liest??? :D

meine meinung dazu kennst du und bei der bleib ich auch :-), denn ich freue mich immernoch!!

gute besserung! schlaf dich gesund!

Mary Elizabeth said...

tja. Also, den link zu meiner seite hat er nicht... aber wenn er schlau ist, dann kriegt er das raus. Und eigentlich ist es mir relativ egal, ob er das liest oder nicht. Das ganze Thema finde ich irgendwie lustig.

Gut, dass es mir gut geht... sonst würde alles wieder hochkommen und ich würde nur heulen. :)

Habe mir auch vorgenommen, dieses jahr ehrlicher zu sein... von daher...

Anonymous said...

also ich find das auch nach wie vor ein bisschen lustig (und noch lustiger, wenn er es tatsächlich lesen würde :P)und auch noch immer auf merkwürdige weise süß...

Unknown said...

You should look up Frau Kruse and see what she's up to, ha ha ha!

Mary Elizabeth said...

Swenja - wie habe ich das denn verdient? :) Würde das eher nicht "süss" dazu sagen... aber whatever.

Stephanie - oh man, Frau Kruse. Now my past is REALLY coming back to haunt me. :) Those were some hilarious times.

Anonymous said...

ach komm schon... ;-)
ist doch nett.