Thursday, February 14, 2008

To dye or not to dye...

... that is the question.

I'm considering dying my hair black, like Duchess Ravenwaves.

One test-strand is already black (kind of like that blonde streak I had back in the day when Kat dyed her hair blonde)... and I kind of like it. Now the question is whether or not I should go all black.

Thoughts?

Beck thinks it'd be too much because my skin is fairly pale, and maybe she's right. But then again, maybe black is the new blonde, and maybe pale is the new tan. My Japanese boss has jet black hair and pale skin... though I wouldn't quite call him a fashion guru.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you taking a vote? You know what mine is....you're beautiful just the way you are!!
I love you sweetie --
Mom

Anonymous said...

Thoughts???
Mine is "No!".
... and Beck is totally right with her opinion: your hair is just as bright or dark as it should be.
Simon

Anonymous said...

Forget dying your hair... you should completely shave your head. Haven't you always wondered if your hair would grow back differently if you shaved your head?

Anonymous said...

Oh Mary, normally, this should be one of the easier decisions in life ;)

The old Swenja would say 'do it' but the new one says 'don't. And here is why:

If you had really wanted black hair, you would have already done it. (maybe!?)

I gave up 'dying' a few months ago and I'm very very happy with this decision!! ;)

Let's vote?? :P

Anonymous said...

it will probably dry your hair out alot of you dye it... i never like the texture of mine when i'm dying it. i agree with scaramouche -- shave your head completely :-) your hair could grow back curley!! if you come visit me, we should shave our heads together!

char said...

i like my black hair. and totally recommend it.